Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 22, 2009

New York Part Deux!!!

I know! I know, it was a long time coming.... I'm going to keep the comments short and sweet... First up, PENELOPE'S.... AWESOME food... AWESOME. Did I say awesome? My sandwich was perfect. Hummus and Avocado with tomato, red onion, arugula, and a drizzle of balsamic dressing on somun(fluffy flat bread), next to a spinach salad with dried cranberries and vinaigrette- MY FAVE!!!



Billy had a grilled chicken club sandwich with fries, and Bijal had the FBLT (Fakin' Bacon) BLT!





Later that evening, we headed to Blue Hill Grill and had dinner by candlelight:



Bijal and I opted for the Hake (a type of fish I had never heard of) with baby clams I think? Unbelievably I can't remember, and Billy had the pork tenderloin.






All in all, a delicious day 2!!! Sorry it was dark in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment