Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gatlinburg Yummies!


Okay, okay... I know I haven't updated New York Part Deux, but it's going to take me a while and I haven't found much time for anything! Lots to do, lots to see... We went to Gatlinburg for a beautiful wedding this weekend, and really, the only thing I could get a decent picture of was our Saturday lunch because the rest consisted of quick KFC and BK trips. HA! Anyway, we ended up at Bubba Gumps and had the most amazing mahi-mahi dish with rice and one of my favorite veggies, asparagus (among others) and rice. Billy had a shrimp stir fry that was equally delicious and I managed to get a picture of Daniel's Fish & Chips, and Shareese's cheeseburger (hey, it looked really good eh?) Pics are below!






As you can tell, I REALLY enjoyed my dish- either that, or I was really hungry! I think it was a little bit of both!

No comments:

Post a Comment