Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Billy's Monster Birthday Cake!


So Billy had a special request for his birthday cake, Mrs. D's Birthday Extravaganza (Not Mrs. D as in ME, this came from a wonderful cookbook I have called "Death by Chocolate Cakes")- anyway, it's a towering hunk 'o chocolate heaven with a ganache filling and chocolate cashew mousse frosting. I didn't decorate it very well, didn't have the right tools- but it tasted delicious! The cake was supposed to have a border of mini chocolate chips, but I forgot to add those- it's a good thing I did... I know there's not such a thing as TOO much chocolate, but in this case.....

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY! I'm visiting from CakeWrecks. Glad to have found you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I can only hope one of my cakes never makes it onto CakeWrecks, although it would be an honor! ;o)

    ReplyDelete